Welcome to Anderson's
Anderson’s Care Home is operated by a charitable trust, The General Anderson Trust. We are one of the longest standing care homes in Scotland and have been caring for the elderly for over 190 years.
Anderson’s has an excellent reputation with very strong links with the local community. Our residents can expect the best possible care in a warm and welcoming environment supported by our dedicated and caring staff.
- Come one, Come all to Anderson’s Christmas Market – 1st December 2023 11th October 2023
- CAR BOOT SALE 19th June 2023
- Daffodil Coffee Morning 31st March 2023
- FUNDRAISER – SOUP & SWEET 9th February 2023
- Christmas Fayre 7th November 2022
Just Giving - Lift Project
Our charity does not often actively solicit donations, but we do need your help again with our ambition to construct a new Lift to benefit residents, staff and emergency services.